November 13, 2013

3D Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!!!

Today is 3d Wednesday over on the My Creative Time Blog. I have a quick and fun gift giving idea for you today.

These little hand sanitizer's are a inexpensive and easy gift to give. It's always fun to dress them up a bit too... it makes them a bit more special for the person who receives it.
IMG_7069-1
The wrap and pumpkin are both cuts from Scrapping Bug Designs. The teeny tag and sentiment are from My Creative Time.

I think these would be perfect gifts for people at work or for teacher's/school staff.  Especially, during cold and flu season.
IMG_7078-1
Paper: Core'dinations and Imaginisce
Wrap svg: Scrapping Bug Designs, Seasonal Hand Sanitizer Wraps
Pumpkin svg: Scrapping Bug Designs, Frightfully Delightful
Twine: Home Depot
Hand Gel : Bath and Body Works
My Creative Time Products:
Teeny Tags Layering Dies
Piles Of Smiles

For more 3d Wednesday inspiration, click here. See you back here tomorrow for the start of an all new Designer's Challenge.

I hope you have a wonderful day!