November 12, 2013

Inspire Me Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!!!

Today is Inspire Me Tuesday on the My Creative Time blog and I thought I would play along. I saw this card & sketch over on the 2Peas site about a year ago. I pinned it, thinking I would play along, but never found the time.  When I was looking for some inspiration for today's project, I found it in my pins and decided to finally play along.
2-2
I challenged to myself to use only My Creative Time products. I love how it turned out, but now looking at it, I wish I would have added one or two of the Stitched Button Dies.
Here are the "inspiration" pictures from the 2Peas site.
  759baa9adf6a44de8e0b21a92928de0c_600x600
 I really like how it turned out!
4-4
Paper: PaperTrey Ink & My Minds Eye, Vintage Christmas
Square Metal Brad: Joanns
My Creative Time Products:
Stitched 3x4 Journal Die
Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Build a Banner Kit
Teeny Tag Holidays

For more inspiration, click here. See you back here tomorrow for some fun 3d inspiration.

I hope you have a wonderful day!