November 14, 2013

Winter Holiday Tag - MCT Designer Challenge

Happy Thursday!!!

Today is the start of an all new Designer's Challenge over on the My Creative Time blog. I thought it would be fun to play along this time, so I made a fun Christmas tag.

4-4
The base tag is the scalloped Tag DieThe smaller tag is the Stitched Round Tab & Tag Die
and the numbers are from the Stitched 4 x 6 Journal Die
The month stamp is from the Type Calendar Stamp Set. I sized the reindeer at 2.6" tall, cut him out, and attached him with some foam tape. 
1-1
Paper: Core'dinations & DCWV The Christmas Basics Stack
Reindeer Svg: Freebie from Svgcuts.com
Twine: Etsy
Red jewel: Michael's
My Creative Time Products:
Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Dies
Tag Dies
Stitched 4 x 6 Journal Die
Type Calendar Stamp Set

For more winter holiday tag inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!