August 26, 2014

MCT 35nd Release Sneaks - Day 2

Happy Tuesday!

WooHoo! It's the 2nd day of sneaks for this months MCT new release's! Today we are sneaking the new stamp set called "Family is Everything". This new set is really fun! It has paint splotches, sentiments, and two word dies.
Chews You!
So... when I first saw the "splotches", I hate to admit it, but I thought of blood spatters. I think I have been watching to much 48 Hours Mystery and The First 48 tv shows. Anyway... I've also been wanting to use this super cute zombie svg for awhile now and so it all just came together. I decided to make two cards because I couldn't decide on a sentiment.
Heart is Yours
Last month Emma released the Alpha Pack Stamp SetIt's the BEST set, you get three different font styles and can make you own sentiments. Also... I am "pre" sneaking items that are being released in September, can you figure out what they are?
Chews you!  Heart is Yours
Paper: Stampin Up!, (Real Red, Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Rich Razzelberry, Whisper White)
Ink:  Stampin Up!, (Real Red, Basic Black, Pear, Marina Mist, Rich Razzelberry) Ranger, Archival Ink (Black)
Embossing Powder, Zing (Opaque Finish)
Zombie File: Paper Piecing by Nikki, Zombie Love
Twine: Timeless Twine, Tuxedo Black
My Creative Time Products:
***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
The new products that we showcased today, we are giving to ONE lucky winner!  Emma will announce the winner in her video tomorrow!

ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more  comments you leave, the better your chance will be!  As always, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you, w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

To see more sneaks of this months release, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!