August 21, 2014

Pumpkin Box Treat

Happy Thursday!!!
IMG_0169-1
Today is the start of a new Designers Challenge on the My Creative Time blog. It's a color challenge and the colors worked out perfectly for this cute little pumpkin treat box. 

The Pumpkin box was made with a pieces of paper cut at 7.5" x 7.5". I scored it at 2.5" on all four sides, folded up the sides, and glued them together. I used the triangle die from the Love To Learn Dies + Stamps, and the 3rd & 5th circles from the Bunch of Fun Circle Diesto make the face pieces. The stem is the end of largest stitched banner, from the Stitched Decorative Banner Dies and the leaf is the medium sized of Stitched Leaves DiesThe sentiment is stamped on the smallest of the Trio Stitched Banner DiesThe sentiment is from the Piles Of Smiles stamp set. There is a cute leaf die in that set as well. It would look just as cute!

I was going to make a video, showing how I made the face parts, but I ran out of time. I will try and get something up this weekend.
IMG_0170-1
Paper: Stampin Up! (Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffoldil Delight, & Soft Suede)
Ink: Stampin Up! (Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffoldil Delight, & Soft Suede)
Twine: Timeless Twine, Olive Green
Bag: Michaels, Treat Bags
My Creative Time Products:
To see more Designer Challenge Projects, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!