August 06, 2014

Teacher Card

Happy Wednesday!!!
IMG_0028-1.jpg
Today is Inspiration Wednesday over on the My Creative Time blog. I used this card for my inspiration. I really liked the green background. So I thought I would make another  thank you "teacher" card. Do teachers ever get sick of apple stuff? I taught high school for 5 years, but didn't get much apple stuff. I would think after a lot of years though, I might have. Anyway... I really like how it turned out.
IMG_0029-1.jpg
Paper: Papertrey Ink & Stampin Up! (Real Red & Old Olive & Chocolate Chip)
Ink: Stampin Up!, Real Red, Old Olive, and Chocolate Chip
Twine: Timeless Twine, Lemonade Yellow
Apple SVG: Paper Piecing by Nikki, Cute Worm in Apple
My Creative Time Products:
 Fun Letter Background
Stitched Message Bubble Dies
Fun Speech Bubbles
For more Inspiration Wednesday projects, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!