October 14, 2014

Happy Halloween Tag

Happy Tuesday!!!

Today is not only Tag it Tuesday on the MCT blog, but it's also my DT day over on the Timeless Twine Blog. Since I was short on time, I combined my projects into one project this week. We also had a color challenge on the MCT blog and needed to use, orange, yellow, grey, green, and red. That's why my spider is red! Ha!
IMG_0344-1
I made a quick Halloween tag with the Tag Dies and new Tag Die LayersThe web and spider are both from the Wicked Fun Dies and I cut the circle with the second smallest circle in the Bunch of Fun Circle DiesI added the fun embellishments from Timeless Twines new  Halloween Mini Kit and some of the new Solid Black and Solid Orange twine. 
IMG_0346-1
Paper: Carina Gardner, Spooky
My Creative Time Products:
Timeless Twine Products:

To see more Tag it Tuesday inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!