October 04, 2014

World Card making Day & Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Happy Saturday!!!

Today is World Card Making Day and the month of October is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so I thought I would kill two birds with one stone and make a BCA card. It's a shaker card, because shaker cards are always more fun.
IMG_0316-01
I stamped the top layer/Regal Rose paper randomly with the small ribbon stamp from the Race for a Cure Stamp Set. I used VersaMark ink and clear embossing powder. I used both the large and medium rectangles from the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More set, the 4th circle in the Bunch of Fun Circle Diesand the Stay Focused Stamp for the sentiment. The twine is Timeless Twine's Bubble Gum Pink and the sequins is the fun new Clearly Beautiful Loose Mixed Sequins mix.
IMG_0318-1
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White), Stampin Up! Strawberry Slush & Regal Rose
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black)
Clear Embossing Powder: Ranger, Clear
My Creative Time Products: