October 30, 2014

Holiday Gift Tags

Happy Thursday!!!
IMG_0363-1
Today is Thrifty Thursday over on the My Creative Time blog. Todays project is a set of 8 holiday gift tags. So being that it's "Thrifty Thursday" I used left over pieces of paper from my last two projects! I had just enough to make 8 tags!  

I used the large label shape die in the Stitched Rectangle Frame Dies & More set for the tag. and the new tree die from the Seasonal Greetings Stamps and Dies set. I attached the tree's to the tag's, with a bit of foam tape and then stamped the backs with the "to" & "from" from the Just Tags Stamp & Die Set

Super easy and cute gift, right!?!
IMG_0364-1
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft) & Echo Park, Christmas Cheer 
Twine: Timeless Twine, Cherry
My Creative Time Products:
Metal Adaptor Plate
Snips (wire cutters)
Stitched Rectangle Frame Dies & More
Just Tags Stamp & Die Set
Seasonal Greetings Stamps and Dies (New Release)

To see more Thrifty Thursday inspiration, click here. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!