May 25, 2016

Inspire Me

2016-05-08 21.03.06-1
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is inspire me day on the MCT blog. I have two cards to share, this 1st card was inspired by this card. I love the background, so I thought I would try making something similar. I used Distress inks, water, and the Hexy Background Stamp Set. The sentiment is from the You're My Lucky Charm set and the clover is from the You're My Pot of Gold Stamp Set - REVISED.
2016-05-08 20.56.58-1
My second card was inspired by this card. I really like the design/layout of the card, so I kept mine pretty close to the original. I changed up the theme to birthday by using the Let's Party Word Dies and the Sweet Wishes Stamp & Die Set.
2016-05-08 21.04.20-1 2016-05-08 20.57.33-1

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (White), Heidi Swapp (Glitter Paper), Crate Paper (Party Day), Watercolor Paper
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), VersaMark (Clear), Distress Ink (Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover)
Embossing Powder: Ranger (Superfine Clear & Superfine White)
Twine: The Twinery
If you would like to see more Inspire Me projects, click here

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Miss Ruthie...OMG Girl you sure have been having lots of Craftabulous fun. Love your cards...Your Lucky card is so beautiful...you so did one super water color job...love the look of your hexy stamping...turned out so awesome....and your cupcake card is so pretty love all the layers...you really came up with so many clever & creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies and did two super outstanding creative jobs. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on your cards! Great inspiration cards and your version is so pretty using MCT products.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)