August 05, 2020

Gift Card Giving

IMG_4158-1
Happy Thursday!!!
Today is Gift Card day on the MCT blog.  I used some MCT products and created a gift card holder for a baby shower that I'm attending. I love how it turned out. That little elephant is so sweet.
IMG_4154-1
I will attach the gift card to the insert with some removable adhesive from Tombo.
IMG_4156-1
Supplies:
MCT Product:
If you would like to see more Tag It projects, click here.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Cute gift card holder! Love the adorable elephant
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darling. I love it. The little elephant and the envelope. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Ruthie Talk about the cutest, sweetest and Adorable Gift Card Holder and your Little Elefant is so Precious...and love your polka dot paper...so pretty...Oh your Gift Card will so be put into the baby book and bet a cutie little pic of the baby will go inside and this will be kept and cherished forever. You are always so clever and creative !! Thanks for more Brilliant Inspiration using Miss Emma's Fab Goodies!!!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)