August 19, 2020

My Creative Time 103rd Release - Sneak Peak Day 3


Happy Thursday!!!
Today is the last day of sneak peaks for this months My Creative Time new releases. We are featuring two new sets today, the first is a new stamp & die set called "Doggies & Kitties" and second is a die set called "Paw Frames".
IMG_4202-1
I used today's new sets to make a card for a friend who just lost her sweet fur baby. I fussy cut the kitty face.  The wings were made with vellum and I forgot that it doesn't hold ink well, it's hard to get a crisp image. Next time I will use black embossing powder.
IMG_4203-1
Supplies:
Doggies & Kitties (Available 8.21.20)
Paw Frame Dies (Available 8.21.20)

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime

If you would like to see more projects made with today's sneak, click here.
I hope you have a great day!!!

18 comments:

  1. Sweet design for a pet sympathy card.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card!! Love these new sets!!
    Rhonda Zmikly at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Ruthie How Pawsitively PURRecious is your Card. Love how you used the Angel wings...You so did a Super Incredible creative job as you showcase how Miss Emma's new goodies work with what we alread have. YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card! Love the cute kitty
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sad occasion but beautiful precious card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet!!! I just love the colors and the wings are amazing!!! Love this so much!!!TFS

    hugs
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very sweet! I love how all the layers coordinate and the pawprints are too CUTE!
    arielmeow@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card! Love the addition of the vellum angel wings, such a precious idea! Also adore the square paw print frame! Very pretty!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet project. Love the angel wings. Thanks for sharing

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just lovely, and I really l really like the addition of the angel wings. The simple cat and dog images are versatile and can be used for so many occasions.
    kladd94803@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card to console someone whose heart is hurting. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, this is just so very sweet. Love everything about
    this beautiful design.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so sorry your friend lost her furbaby *tears*. Your card is heart-warming and heart-melting; I'm sure she loves it, as do I. The new release is outstanding; Lily, my 21-month-old mini schnauzer, especially love the pet collection; I'll 'fur sure' be ordering that for her *grin* (and everything else for me)!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. too tooo cute!!! pretty in pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweeeeeet. I really love this idea. The angel kitty is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card will be appreciated by your grieving friend. The angel kitty is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Your friend will absolutely love this precious card that you created for her! I lost my last fur baby on my birthday a few years back and it still feels like yesterday! We never do forget them, they may be gone, but they are always with us.

    I really, really, really LOVE this new release and the gorgeous new die cuts. There are so many possibilities for these new sets.

    rstevenson4@cogeco.ca

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)