August 18, 2020

My Creative Time 103rd Release - Sneak Peak Day 2

Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is the second day of sneak peaks for this months My Creative Time new releases. We are featuring two new sets today, the first is a new stamp and die set called "Mermaid Kisses" and second is a coordinating background die called "Mermaid Background".
IMG_4198-1
 I made a fun birthday card with today's sneaked sets. 
IMG_4200-1
Supplies:
Mermaid Kisses (Available 8.21.20)
Mermaid Background Die (Available 8.21.20)

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime

If you would like to see more projects made with today's sneak, click here.
I hope you have a great day!!!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the colors!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Ruthie WOW How Stunning and Gorgeous is your Card. I Too Love the Colors and the Cute and Magicial scene you created looks like right out of Disney's Little Mermaid!! You did a Spectacular job of showcasing today's Sneaky Peek!!!! So can't wait to get it!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful showcase of this 'must have' mermaid collection! Love the pretty palette; so classy!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you used for your pretty card! The Mermaid Background looks awesome in the multi colors!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way you shaded the scales is lovely. I like the green background papers, and everything about this very cool card. No pun intended :) sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you inked the background die and the added sparkly jewels! This is so pretty!
    arielmeow@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling and oh so pretty!
    I am loving the sneaky peeks today!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous project. Love the shading of colors on the netting. Thanks for inspiring me today

    resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors of this pretty magical mermaid scene.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! I love the colors and how you used shading on the netting...I really love the colors...looks so good!!!TFS
    hugs
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Love the different shades of colors in the background! Tfs Hugs and blessings, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card design...I like how you did your background and embellishments! Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the pretty colors and the way you layered all these die cuts to make a gorgeous underwater scene.
    kladd94803@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your card is my favorite of them all today. Perfect color matching. Simple and stunning!
    Marjifranklin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)