June 22, 2010

B is not just for boy...

I have been having a lot of fun with the new Cricut lite carts. I especially like the B is for Boy cart. I just love all cute toy cuts. When I saw this little stack toy, I just knew what I wanted to do. 
The card measures 4 1/4" x 4 1/4". I used the DCWV "All about Girls" designer paper and card stock stacks. I cut the stacking toy at 3" in "girlie" colors. I also use a Inkadinkado, Baby Boy (97605) stamp set for the, welcome baby, sentiment. I stamped it with Versamark and then used white embossing powder.
The sentiment pieces on the inside of the card measure, 3 3/4" x 3 3/4", 3" x 3", and 2 1/2" x 2 1/2". I cut the ball from the Sugar and Spice Cricut cart. I cut it at 1 1/4". See the video below for more info.

Happy Scrap'n!
Ruthie :)

1 comment:

  1. My gosh you make the CUTEST cards!! love how they are all decorated on the inside too! i think I'm going to have to get some of the Cricut Lite cartridges. Oh no... :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)