June 28, 2010

New Baby Card

Happy Monday! I hope you had wonderful weekend!
When I first saw this sweet little elephant on the Sugar and Spice Lite cart, I couldn't stand it! 
This card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I used the K and Company paper stack and the DCWV "all about girl's" solid paper stack. The elephant was cut from the Sugar and Spice lite cart at 3". The blue dot paper was cut at 2" x 4 1/4", the pink stripe was cut at 4 1/2" x 4 1/2", and punched along the left side with the Martha Stewart "crown" edge punch. The blue star strip is a coordinating K and Company, sticker boarder. 
 The inside papers measure 3 3/4" x 5", 3 1/4" x 4 1/2, and 2 3/4" 4". I added more of the coordinating sticker boarder along the bottom.

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Scrap'n!
Ruthie :)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!!!!! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore it, it's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable ruthie :) makes me want that cart !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one. So sweet. Thanks for leaving me a nice comment! I appreciate it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)