November 02, 2010

Cool Cat!

Happy Tuesday!

Today's card was made with the new Nifty Fifties Cricut cart. There are a lot of really fun images on this cart. This cat is one of my favorites! I think it's because it reminds me of "Boo Boo Kitty" from Laverne and Shirely. That was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid.
I added a little pink bling to her collar.
 

The papers are DCWV and Bazzil. The cat was cut at 4".
The stamp is from Pink by Design's Jump and Jive stamp set.

Tomorrow is the new challenege on the Cricut Cradz Challenge Blog. I used the Birthday Bash cart to make my card. I just love how it turned out and I can't wait to show you!

Also... we are now four days away from the Banner Blog Hop!
Your not going to want to miss it! There is going to be tons of inspiration and giveaways!

I hope you have a wonderful day!
See you tomrrow!