November 03, 2010

Cricut Cradz Challenge #49

Happy Wednesday!

This is the card that I designed for the challenge, that starts today on the Cricut Cardz Challenge Blog. I love how it turned out! This weeks challenge is to create a card for Christmas with something that starts with the letter S (Santa, snowflake, sled, sleigh, squirrel, etc) using any 's carts and colors that you want too.
I used the Birthday Bash, Hoot and Hollar, and Christmas Cheer carts.
The squirrel was cut from the Birthday Bash cart at 4", the Santa hat was cut from Hoot and Hollar at 1.25"(I used a Santa hat instead of the party hat.), and the candy cane was cut from Christmas Cheer at 2.5" (I used the candy cane in place of the #1).
I added 3 pieces of small red bling to the Santa hat, in place of the holly, the twine is from The Twinery, and the sentiment is from the Pink by Design, Christmas Wishes stamp set.
The face stamp is from the Peachy Keen Critter Face (Med) stamp set.

Now head on over to the CCC Blog and check out all the other design team member's cards! We would love for you to join us in the challenge and make a card!

Don't forget...
The Banner Blog Hop is this Saturday! 
Please join us for lots of holiday inspiration and fun giveaways along the way.

 I will be back tomorrow with another card made with the Nifty Fifties cart.
I hope you have a wonderful day!