November 01, 2010

ROARin' Good Birthday

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Toady's card was made with the new Cricut cart, Birthday Bash. I think it this my new favorite cart! I can't stop looking at the book and I have an idea for almost every image. I love most of the cards on the "card" feature too, which normally I don't even look at the card feature. There are also 12 different banner flags and a shadow for each one! (I'm obsessed with banners right now too.) I was thinking I might do a series with this cart.
The paper is K and Company and DCWV. The lion was cut at 4".
The twine is from The Twinery. The face stamp is the Critter Faces set from Peachy Keen Stamps. The sentiment stamp is from Pink by Designs "Take the Cake" set.
Have I told you yet how much I love this cart?!?
I will be back tomorrow with a card from the new Nifty Fifties cart!

Also... don't forget to mark your calender!
There are 20 super talented ladies that are making banners for the holidays! There will be lots of inspiration and giveaways at each stop!
I hope you have a wonderful day! See you tomorrow.