November 29, 2010

Jolly Holiday's!

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I was finally able to get a little "Black Friday" shopping in on Saturday.  My bestie and I hit up Wal-mart, for the coveted limited edition lite carts and the limited edition Cricut, and our favorite scrapbook store! We were able to get some things that we both had our eye on, super fun stuff! Luckily, we both like to share things which makes it nice and almost like getting twice as much. :)

So once we got home, I just had to break out my Jolly Holiday's cart and my PKS stamps and make a card!
I just LOVE that cart! I cut the cute little snowman at 3 1/2".
The paper is from We-R-Memory Makers and DCWV. The sentiment is from this stamp set and the twine is from here, both sites just happen to be having sales today!
The face stamp is from the new Peachy Keen stamp set PK-470 Happy New Year. Don't you just LOVE PKS!?!
You still have time to enter my PKS giveaway! I will choose the winner at 9pm tonight and announce the name in tomorrow's post.

 I hope you have a wonderful day!