March 29, 2011

April Showers Bring Lots of Flowers...

Happy Tuesday!

The last couple weeks I have become addicted to buying SVG files. There are so many great sites that sell them and so many super cute designs. I just can't help myself! I won't even mention that several of the sites are having sales right now. ugh.

Then last week a couple of us, on facebook, were talking about how we all needed a intervention because we have wayyyyy to many svg files. So, I decided that at least twice a week, I am going to make something from the files that I have purchased.

Last night I made this card.
I used the Peep SVG set from Letteringdelights.com.
I placed the three flowers next to each other, on my Make-The-Cut mat and then created a shadow layer. Then I took two shadow layers and welded them together to create the card base. I was thinking that next time I may overlap the flowers a bit.
The papers are from Papertreyink.com, and Core-dinations.
The sentiment stamp can be found here.

I really like how it turned out!

 
I realized this morning that there is so much going on this week, I probably should blog about it so that I won't forget. Ha!

Thursday is another Design Team Thursday, with Joyslife.com. I have a super cute card to share. I used one of Joy's new stamps sets. LOVE all her stamps!

Then Thursday night at 5pm (pst), I will be showing you my "sneak peak" for Peachy Keen Stamps new release blog hop. Make sure you stop by my blog and leave a comment that night b/c I will be giving away one of the new release sets!

Friday is April Fools Day and Christina asked me to be a part of her April Fools Day blog hop. I can't wait to show you my project... especially since I have no idea what it is going to be! Ha!

Then Friday night is Peachy Keen Stamps New Release Party. All the fun starts at 5:oopm (pst)!
You don't want to miss it because, Angelica will be announcing all the "sneak peak" winners at the start of the hop!

Last but certainly not least!

Friday night, starting at
5pm (pst)
6pm (mnt)
7pm (cst)
8pm (est)

 Alex and I will be hosting our long awaited Ustream!
WooHoo!
We have 5-6, super cute, projects planned and lots of fun giveaways too!

Whew!
See? I told you there was a lot going on this week.

I hope you have a wonderful day!
See you back here tomorrow!