March 28, 2011

Super Boy!

Happy Monday!

Hopefully, you had a nice weekend. I spent Saturday cleaning and re-organizing my office/studio space. It's amazing how much better in it feels in there now. I feel like my creative juices are flowing again.

This is another card that I have had designed my my Gypsy for awhile now.  
The shield is from the Create a Critter card. I used my Gypsy to weld two of them together to form the base of the card. The boy is from the Playtime cart.
The papers are Core-dinations and DCWV.
I used Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-642 Boy Mates Assortment, for his face.

I think he is "super" cute!

I have three winners that I need to announce! I have chosen them, I will be notifying them today, by email, and announcing their names in tomorrows post.

I hope you have a wonderful day!