March 31, 2011

Design Team Thursday #12 ~ Joy's Life

Happy Thursday!
 
Today is Joyslife.com's design team Thursday.

This is the card I created.
The base of the card was created with the Lacey Labels cart, I welded two of the labels together. The pears are from the Serenade cart.
The papers are from Basic Grey's, Nook and Pantry collection and kraft paper from PTI.
I used Joy's stamp set called Yummy Puns for the sentiment.
You can get them here.


Don't forget...
 that at 5pm(pst) tonight I will be showing you my "sneak peaks" of Peachy Keen Stamps new releases! I can't wait to show you! The best part is that one lucky follower is going to win the set that I have used on my sneak peak projects. The winner will be announced at the beginning of the PKS new release blog hop tomorrow night.

Also...
Alex and I are putting the finishing touches on out projects for our Ustream Friday night!
I hope you will be able to join us!

All of the fun starts at:
5:00pm (pst)
6:00pm (mst)
7:00pm (cst)
8:00pm (est)

We can't wait!

I hope you have a wonderful day!