September 02, 2011

"Let's Face it Friday" Challenge #23

Happy Friday!

Today is the start of a new Peachy Keen Stamps, Let's Face it Friday Challenge.

THE CHALLENGE:
It's that time! Many of our kiddos are heading back to school this week, so let's create a project that they can bring to their new teacher or that helps them get back into the school spirit. Pencil cup holders, homework charts, etc. are great ideas! Don't forget to use your Peachy Keen Faces! 


Guidelines:
Design must be new
Project must include PKS Faces
Link up by 9/15 - 11:59 pm CDT
 This is what I came up with!

I found some hand sanitizer at the $1 store and I spruced up the bottle.
The paper is from Cosmo Cricket and Core'dinations.The twine is from Twisted Sugar Twine, Thanks Raven!
I used Emma's, Stitched Circle Die set and her My Teacher Rock's set. The worms sweet face is from Peachy Keen Stamps new set called, PK-482 Winter Wonderland Face Assortment.


The prize will be a
1-1/8" Set of Simple Sallies faces and a 1-1/8" Set of Simple Simon Faces! 
Need some inspiration, just take a peek at what the other designers have made, Click here!

I hope that you will play along with us this challenge! Don't forget to link your photo up on the PKS Challenge blog!

I hope you have a great day!