September 15, 2011

My Creative Time's September Stamp Release - Sneak Peaks Day 4!

Happy Thursday!
 
Today is the fourth day of sneak peaks for the up coming September release for My Creative Time! 
Today's peak was made with the new set called "Build a Banner Kit."
This banner kit is so versatile and who doesn't love banners?
The papers are from Papertrey Ink, K and Company, and Core'dinations. 
To create the banner I used the polka dot stamp, that comes with the banner kit, and stamped it randomly, in green ink, on white paper. Then I used one of the flag dies and cut out three flags. I also used the small circle die, that comes with the kit, and cut three circles out of green pattern paper. I then used the alphabet stamps from the Any Day Crossword & Bingo set and stamped "Boo".  I used some twine from Trendy Twine to string it across the top of the card.
Are you singing that "One eyed, purple people eater" song in your head yet? :)
The little monster is a graphic that I bought from Sugar Hill Co., converted into a cuttable file in Make-the-Cut, and then cut her out. I just lub her!



I know by now you know the drill, but here is is again, just in case!

Listen up "My Creative Time" friends! We are giving all of you an opportunity to win the BEST PRIZES during Sneak peek week with a total of "6" winners to be announced during Friday's Stamp release! All you have to do is leave a comment HERE along w/the rest on the design teams blogs for a chance! There are some AWESOME prizes w/this release! 

All you have to do is: 
 1. SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here that you did so! OR you can just tag Emma in your post!  
and.............
 2. Comment on ALL of the designers blogs EVERYDAY during Sneaky Peek week!

That's ALL you have to do to qualify for the giveaways!
All winners will "randomly" get chosen and Emma will announce all six winners on Friday, September 16th @ 8am pst, in her video during the release of this AMAZING new stamp collection & dies! 
GOOD LUCK!

See you back here tomorrow, it's the day of the blog hop and all of the new stamps and dies will be released!
I hope you have a great day!