September 05, 2011

Monday Madness.....Imagine That!

Happy Monday!


...and happy Labor Day to all my US followers! 


Today is another Monday Madness...Imagine That at My Creative Time. In honor of Labor Day, Emma asked us to make a project and incorporate her "All Star Baby" stamp set.


I created this baby card.
The card was designed with two sets from Lettering Delights. The baby is from the Peek-a-boo set and the base of the card and the frames are both from the Cutie Patootie set.
The papers are from Papertrey Ink, DCWV, and My Minds Eye.
The stamped dot boarder is from Emma's set called, Small Talk and the sentiment is from the All Star Baby set.
The baby's face is from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-650 Just Baby Faces Assortment.


If you would like to see the rest of the design teams cards, click here. Tomorrow is the start of an all new Tacky Tuesday Challenge! See you back here tomorrow!


I hope you have  wonderful day!