September 01, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge w/My Creative Time

Happy Thursday!

Are you ready for a new Throwback Thursday Challenge? 

This weeks challenge is a "Cricutless Challenge"! You are also required to use the colors: purple, green, orange, and black.

I always give my besties kids a small "gift card" at Halloween.  I know that they get more then enough candy Trick or Treating and who doesn't want a Target gift card? 
Well.... Emma's new Embossed Gift Card Holder die worked perfectly for this challenge!
The stamp is from her All Around Halloween stamp set and it was stamped on the Stitched Circle die. I used some glossy accents to add a little dimension to the little ghostie.
The sentiment is also from the All Around Halloween stamp set and it is stamped on the Stitched Oval die. 

So there you go! I super cute gift card holder and it took me less then 5 minutes to make it! I am telling you... if you don't have it, you NEED the Embossed Gift Card Holder die!

If you want to check out the rest of the Throwback Thursday Challenge projects click here to go to Emma's blog. The deadline for this challenge is Wed, September 8th.

I hope you have a wonderful day!