December 03, 2011

My Creative Time's 12 Days of Christmas - Day 3

Happy Saturday!

Today is day 3 of My Creative Time's 12 Days of Christmas!

If you have arrived from Rosy's blog, then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning, click here.

Today's project is an ornament.
 Ornaments are always a fun gift to give. I have a friend who makes a unique ornament each year, to give to her friends and family. She makes close to 120 ornaments every year! (Because she is awesome and everyone wants one!) She has been making/giving ornaments for over 20 years now. I have a small tree just for her ornaments, I LOVE getting them!
Anyhow... back to my ornament.
I used an old wooden thread spool as the base. The one I used is vintage, but I think you can find new ones at Michael's. To spruce it up, I  added some holiday paper, buttons, and twine.  I was thinking it would be really cute with christmas fabric wrapped around it too!
 
 I used My Creative Time's, Mixed Holiday Sentiments and Build a Banner Kit to make the tag.
How cute is this going to look on a package? I think I need to make a few more!


***12 Days of Christmas Give Away Alert***

To qualify for ALL the AMAZING giveaways for the next 12 days, you must comment on every blog in this hop! You will have until Tues, Dec 13th @ midnight to have all of your comments in! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE LEAVE A WAY FOR US TO CONTACT YOU IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE WINNER'S!

There are some AMAZING giveaways for this special 12 day event & some SURPRISES to help celebrate "My Creative Time's" One Year Anniversary! Yep, Emma released her 1st set of stamps one year ago! So make sure you are tuned in because this is ONE hop you do NOT want to miss!

  The line-up!
Your next stop on the hop is  the fabulous Shar!

See you back here tomorrow!
I hope you have a wonderful day!