December 06, 2011

My Creative Time's 12 Days of Christmas - Day 6

 Happy Tuesday!

Today is day 6 of My Creative Time's 12 Days of Christmas!

If you have arrived from Rosy's blog, then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning, click here.

Today's project is a gift for my fur babies.
 I found the bowls at the $1 store. They are a heavy duty glass bowls and I figured they would be perfect for the dogs. I used Make-the-Cut to design their names and my Ecraft to cut them out of Vinyl. The font is LDJ Flirt from Lettering Delights. Then used glass etching cream to etch their names on the glass.

Didn't they turn out so cute! I am going to make a couple more for their dogie friends. :)
 I filled the bowls with small bags of dog treats, tied them with ribbon, and attached a tag.
stamps for the tag.

Here is a quick photo tutorial showing the steps!
Clear glass bowls.
 Attach the vinyl to the bowl.
Add the glass etching cream and let the bowl sit for 5 minutes. Then wash off the cream, pull off the vinyl, wash again, and...
End result... super cute bowls!


***12 Days of Christmas Give Away Alert***

To qualify for ALL the AMAZING giveaways for the next 12 days, you must comment on every blog in this hop! You will have until Tues, Dec 13th @ midnight to have all of your comments in! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE LEAVE A WAY FOR US TO CONTACT YOU IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE WINNER'S!

There are some AMAZING giveaways for this special 12 day event & some SURPRISES to help celebrate "My Creative Time's" One Year Anniversary! Yep, Emma released her 1st set of stamps one year ago! So make sure you are tuned in because this is ONE hop you do NOT want to miss!

  The line-up!
Your next stop on the hop is  the fabulous Shar!

See you back here tomorrow!
I hope you have a wonderful day!