December 22, 2011

Snowman Kisses!

Happy Thursday!

Only a couple more days until Christmas. I have been trying to avoid the stores, but every  time I turn around I need to run to the store for this or that. Hopefully, fingers crossed, today will be my last trip to the store until well after Christmas day.

I have another fun favor/gift for you today.
 
 I used the new svg set called December Gifts, from SVG Cuts.com.
 The papers are from Echo Park's Holly Jolly Christmas collection. The twine is from Trendy Twine.
The snowman bear is a svg cut from Lettering Delights new set called  Nancy Happy Holiday Cut-it-Set. He's sweet little face is from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-670 Rag Doll &Teddy Face Assortment.
The snowman kisses stamp is from Jaded Blossom's Snowman Kisses stamp set. The tag was a last weeks SVG Cuts.com's freebie.
 I think it turned out pretty cute!

Click here to see what else Jaded Blossom has to offer! 

I hope you have a wonderful day!