December 12, 2011

My Creative Time's 12 Days of Christmas - Day 12

Happy Monday!

Today is day 12 of My Creative Time's 12 Days of Christmas! Can you believe we are already at day 12?  I am kind of sad that it's over. :(

Anyway...
If you have arrived from Rosy's blog, then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning, click here.

Today's project is an elf card.
 The elf was a free svg file from My Scrap Chick. I made the base of the card with a circle and a rectangle in Make-the-Cut.
The papers are from DCWV and Papertrey Ink.
The sweet little elf's face is from Peachy Keen Stamps, Wide Eyed Kid Faces.


***12 Days of Christmas Give Away Alert***


To qualify for ALL the AMAZING giveaways for the next 12 days, you must comment on every blog in this hop! You will have until Tues, Dec 13th @ midnight to have all of your comments in! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE LEAVE A WAY FOR US TO CONTACT YOU IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE WINNER'S!

There are some AMAZING giveaways for this special 12 day event & some SURPRISES to help celebrate "My Creative Time's" One Year Anniversary! Yep, Emma released her 1st set of stamps one year ago! So make sure you are tuned in because this is ONE hop you do NOT want to miss!

  The line-up!
Your next stop on the hop is  the fabulous Shar!

See you back here tomorrow!
I hope you have a wonderful day!