March 15, 2012

Best Birthday Ever!

Happy Thursday!

So... did you did you celebrate Pi Day and have some pie last night for desert? We usually have pizza and either Chocolate or cherry pie for desert, but we mixed it up a bit and made Tamale Pie (for dinner) and had blackberry turnovers for desert. It's fun to mix it up a bit. :)


Anyway, on to today's card!
I made this card for a friends son, who is turning the big 13. He loves cards and so I thought this cut from Lettering Delights', Get a Job file was perfect. The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Coredinations, and K and Company.
The flower and it's base are from Lettering Delights, Get a Job svg set. I created the base of the card with a free shape that I found online. I welded two of them together to form the base of the card. I also created a inset shadow for the inside layer. Everything was designed in Make-the-Cut  and cut out on with Ecraft.

 The super cute sentiment is from My Creative Time's "Wow! So Many Candles" stamp set. I just love how clear Emma's stamps, stamp. The flag die is from Jaded Blossom.
Happy Birthday Trey! 
I hope you have the best birthday ever!

See you back here tomorrow!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Pin It