March 28, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Wednesday!

Today is my dt day over at the Jaded Blossom blog. I made a sweet little Easter card with  one of the new Lettering Delights cut-it-set's.
The duck and flower cut is from Lettering DelightsSweet Peeps svg set. I created the base of the card with a label from the Provecial Princess svg set. I created a shadow layer around the base shape and then took two of the shadow pieces and welded them together at the top, to form the base of the card.  Everything was designed in Make-the-Cut  and then cut out on with Ecraft. 
The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Coredinations, and My Minds Eye's Twisted Lime collection.
The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Easter Treats stamp set and I used the small flag die for the tag.


I hope you have a wonderful day!