March 23, 2012

Eggcelent!

Happy Friday!

Wow! What a week it has been! I am so ready for the weekend, I can't even tell you. I have so much that I need to get done. Hopefully, I can get some sleep in too. Wish me luck!

I have a fun Easter card for you today.
   The cookie sheet, cookies, and rolling pin are all from Svg Cuts, Easter Morning Egg Hunt file. I created a shadow around the cookie sheet shape. I welded two of them together to form the base of the card. Everything was designed in Make-the-Cut  and cut out on with Ecraft.
 The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, and Coredinations.
The stamp is from Jaded Blossom's, Easter Treat's stamp set.

Jaded Blossom is having a "Easter Extravaganza" Easter Stamp Sale! They have a package that is on sale, starting today and will run through Sunday. It is regularly priced at $38.99 and you can get it for just 30!!! Plus all the single Easter stamps sets will be 15% off. 
Run... don't walk to Jaded Blossom's store and get your set before they sell out!

I hope you have a wonderful day!