March 12, 2012

Wish Big...

Happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend? It was beautiful here in sunny southern California. I was able to get quite a few things crossed off my every growing "to do" list. I was also able to get some cards made for several of the Birthday's, on my calendar, this week.

Today's card is for my nephew. He is turning two tomorrow.
 I have been wanting to make something with this Treasure Box file since I bought it. It is called "Under the Big Top". I used Make-the-Cut to size everything and design my card.
 The papers are from Papertrey Ink, Coredinations, and My Minds Eye's, Twisted Lime collection.
 The sentiment is from My Creative Time's "Wow! So Many Candles" stamp set. The banner die is from her "Build a Banner Kit".
 Isn't the elephant the cutest!?! I just love all Trisha's files!

I am also making him a book, but I'm not finished with it yet. I will share it once it's finsihed.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Pin It