April 01, 2013

Tomorrow is a new day!

Happy Monday!

What a beautiful holiday weekend it was here is southern Ca! I took Friday off to spend time with family, that I haven't seen in awhile. Hopefully, you had a wonderful holiday weekend as well.

I have another freebie file for you today.
1-1 
I think this kitty is perfect for Mother's Day! I cut my kitty at 3.5" tall. 
 2-2
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, We R Memory Keepers
Kitty File: Freebie svg (See below)
Card Base: Scrapping Bug Designs, Candy Card file (file no longer available)
Sentiment: My Creative Time, More Of My Favorite Sayings Stamp Set



Free File

A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. It would be illegal to use this file  for profit.  

I hope you have a wonderful day!