April 08, 2013

Fly Away with me & a Freebie!

Happy Monday!

I have a super quick post and my usual freebie for you today.
2-2
I love today's freebie! I think it would look really cut on a layout too! My card measures 3.75" x 9" tall. I cut the kitty & her balloon at 7"tall.  
1-1 
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, My Minds Eye
Kitty w/Baloon svg: Freebie File (see below)
Banner Die: My Creative Time, Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Fly Away With Me Sentiments Stamp Set

Free File

A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. It would be illegal to use this file  for profit.  



I hope you have a wonderful day!