April 19, 2013

I {heart} you very much...

Happy Friday!

Today is the new release blog hop for My Creative Time's April releases. If you have arrived from Rosy's blog, then you are on the right track, if you would like to start at the beginning, click here.  

I made a card with the new Stitched Umbrella die and Stitched Journal die.
15-15
I was so excited to see the Stitched Journal die! It measures 3" x 4" so it is the perfect size, if you do Project Life style scrapbooking. There is also a stamp set that works with it, it is called Journal it!  I decided to make a card with it though, so you could see it's versatility. 
16-16  

I (heart) this umbrella die!
17-17

Paper: PaperTrey Ink, We R Memory Keepers, Core'dinations
Umbrella die: My Creative Time, Stitched Umbrella die (new release)
Stitched Journaling die: My Creative Time, Stitched Journaling die (new release)
Heart dies: My Creative Time, Stitched Heart Layering Dies
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Lots of Love Stamp Set
Twine: The Twinery


***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY ALERT***
For our Blog hop giveaway, there will be 2 winners chosen from ALL the comments combined!  Both winners will win a $25 Gift Card to the My Creative Time store!  All you have to do is leave a comment here along w/the rest of the design team's blogs! Emma will use random.org to pick the two lucky winners!  The deadline is Sunday, April 21st at midnight! Emma will announce winners on the My Creative Time blog on Tues, April 23rd!   

GOOD LUCK!


Your next stop on the hop is the super talented, Shar!

I hope you have a wonderful day!