April 22, 2013

Hey there...

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? The weather here in So Cal was beautiful. I ended up spending most of my weekend inside, trying to get things done, but I was able to spend some time outside yesterday afternoon.

I have another kitty freebie for you today.
1-1
When I saw this little bee, she reminded me of spring. All of the flowers in my yard are coming back to life and the bee's, they are a buzz'n. The love bugs (aka lady bugs) are back as well. 

My card is an A2 size (4.25" x 5.5"). I cut my kitty at 4" tall. 
2-2
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and Echo Park
Bee Kitty svg: Freebie (see below)
Speech Bubble svg: Media Loot
Sentiment: My Creative Time, This & That Stamp Set


Free File

A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. It is illegal to use this file  for profit.  


I hope you have a wonderful day!