January 28, 2014

So Very Much!

Happy Tuesday!!!

Today is "Try me Tuesday" on the My Creative Time blog. So the "try me" is to make a card with dry embossing. I have a ton of embossing folders and I always forget to use them, so I thought this would be the perfect "try me" for me to play along with.

I made a shaped card.
2-2
I sized the flower pot svg at 4 1/2" tall. The base card measures 4" wide x 4.7" tall.
1-1
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Recollections, & Core'dinations
Flower Baby svg: Treasure Box Designs, Tiny Treasures (Flower Baby)
Peachy Face: Peachy Keen Designs, PK-1357 Sweet on You Face Assortment
Yellow Twine: Timeless Twine, Lemonade Yellow
Embossing folders:
Provo Craft, Polka Dots (flower) & Janes' Set (pot)
My Creative Time Products:

To see more "Try Me Tuesday" projects, click here

I hope you have a wonderful day!