January 29, 2014

Inspiration Wednesday!

Happy Friday!!!

Today is "Inspiration Wednesday" over on the My Creative Time blog.

I saw this card (if you scan down the page, the picture is also below) on Pinterest a couple weeks ago and I thought it would be fun to "scrap lift" the design for today's post. 

So here is my version.
1-1
I made two cards, one in black and white and one in grey & white. Which one do you like? I like the black and white on better, I think.
20-20

I would also normally use white embossing powder on the sentiment, but I  thought I would try the white Colorbox ink. It stamped really nicely! I am very impressed!

This is my inspiration card.
c759b8a79138efcef8998c5dbf891a72
I was attracted to this card because of the the sentiment. I am currently reading a series of books and the leading lady refers to her man as "quiver boy". LOL... It's a fantasy series and he is a dark elf and he carries a bow and arrows (quiver).  Anyway, enough about my 
 teenage "fantasy series" reading habits. 

I love how they turned out... I'm thinking I need to "scrap lift" ideas more often. 
2-2 21-21
Paper: Core'dinations & Recollections
Clear Dimension: Mod Podge, Dimensional Magic
White Ink: Colorbox Mini - Frost White
Black Ink: Ranger Archival Ink
My Creative Time Products:
Metal Adaptor Plate
Snips (wire cutters)
4x4 Journal Die + More
Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO Dies
Plane & Simple... Stamp Set
You Are Here Stamp Set

For more Whatever Wednesday projects, click here.


I hope you have a wonderful day!