January 01, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!

So here were are at the start of 2014. Crazy right!?!

I am very excited and honored to to announce that Emma at My Creative Time has asked me to continue on as a design team member for 2014. I am so excited and cannot wait to see what she has in store for us, product-wise, in the coming year!

I also wanted to share a couple gift card holders that I made, for Christmas gifts, and didn't have time to share.
2-2
6
I used the 3x3 Fancy Envelope Die, attached the cuts to the outside, with a Teeny Tags Layering Die, and the sentiment is from Teeny Tag Holidays. The twine is Cherry Red from Timeless Twine. The faces are from PKS's PK-1320 In the Garden Face Assortment.
3-3
7-7
I used the Stitched 3x4 Journal Die and the Fun Stitched Edges, to create a pocket holder for the gift card. I just used a bit of glue around the edges, on the bottom piece, to create the pocket.

If you would like to see the rest of the new MCT dt, click here.

 Here's to a wonderful New Years Day and a fabulous new year!