September 17, 2014

Magic Poop

Happy Wednesday!!!
Poop Magic
Today is Inspiration Wednesday over on the My Creative Time blog. I found this super cute pillow on Pinterest a couple months ago. When Emma came out the the Alpha Pack Stamp SetI knew that I wanted to use it for "inspiration". I cut the unicorn at 3.5" tall. I used Wink of Stella on her mane, tail, and horn. They are really sparkly but it doesn't show up in the photos very well. 
Poop Magic
Products Used:
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White), Stampin Up! (Pool Party & Blushing Bride)
Ink: Stampin Up! (Pool Party & Blushing Bride)
Embossing Powder: Stampendous, Detail Silver
Unicorn SVG: Treasure Box Designs, Unicorn
My Creative Time Products:
Sneak peek for September

To see more "Inspiration Wednesday" projects, click here

I hope you have a wonderful day!