September 22, 2014

MCT 36nd Release Sneaks - Day 1

Happy Monday!!!

WooHoo! It's the 1st day of sneaks for this months MCT new release's! Today we are sneaking the new die set called Stitched Rectangle Frame Dies & More. We have been pre-sneaking the rectangles from this set all month. I've used mine so much, that they have never made it back into the bag that they came in.
Congrats
Normally when I design cards with dies, I lay out the dies or the actual shapes that have already been cut out of scrap paper. Once I am happy with the design, then I find my papers and put the card/project together. While I was laying the above card out, I kept thinking of a movie poster from a famous old movie. So with a bit of encouragement from  friend, I ended up making two cards.
Congrats
Can you figure out what movie poster I was thinking of? 
Yes, I realize that it's a seriously dark card, but I really like how it came out! If your having trouble figuring out the movie, click here.
Congrats Congrats
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White & Black), Stampin Up! (Gumball Green) & Lori Whitlock (Baby Girl Papers)
Ink: Stampin Up! ( Gumball Green)
My Creative Time Products:

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
The new sets that we showcased today, we are giving to ONE lucky winner!  Emma will announce the winner in her video tomorrow!

ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more  comments you leave, the better your chance will be!  As always, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you, w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

To see more sneaks of this months release, click here.

 I hope you have a wonderful day!