September 25, 2014

MCT 36nd Release Sneaks - Day 4

Happy Thursday!!!

WooHoo! It's the 4th day of sneaks for this months MCT new release's! Today we are sneaking the new stamp & die set called All You Need is Coffee. It's a super cute set!
Coffee
I'm not a fan of coffee, but I do have a lot of friends who drink coffee so this set will be perfect for gift cards and thinking of you cards. I scraplifted the design/layout of this card from this card, that I found on Pinterest a couple weeks ago. I put a Tag Gift Pocket on the inside with a gift card and I am going to send it to a friend.
Coffee
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft), Stampin Up! (Ivory & Early Espresso), and Carta Bella (Homemade Love)
Ink: Stampin Up!, Early Espresso
Twine: Timeless Twine, Chocolate Chip
Treat Bags: Timeless Twine, Clear Candy Treat Bags
My Creative Time Products:
Metal Adaptor Plate
Snips (wire cutters)
 Stitched Doily Die
Tag Gift Pocket Die
Stitched Round Tab, Arrow & Tag Dies
Stitched Rectangle Frame Dies & More (New Release)
All You Need is Coffee (New Release)

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
The new sets that we showcased today, we are giving to ONE lucky winner!  Emma will announce the winner in her video tomorrow!

ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more  comments you leave, the better your chance will be!  As always, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you, w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

To see more sneaks of this months release, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!