November 08, 2009

Blue Polka Dot Mini Album


I made this album for my friend Caroline, for her birthday. It is a envelope album. I used 5 envelopes that measured 4 1/8" x 9 1/2"  and the granny's kitchen paper collection from SEI. Caroline does not scrapbook so I tried to make the album really simple so that all she had to do was place her photos on the photo mats and journal on the tags. I gave her a few extra embellishments that she could add if she wanted to.



The blue button is from Making Memories.
I cut the file folder with my Coluzzle file template and added the ribbon across the front. There is room inside for journaling.  
The pocket and tag are another Coluzzle template that I have.
Both of these tags are big enough to hold a photo and have room on the back for journaling.





Like I said, quick and simple is my style. She loved it. Now I just have to make sure that she adds the photos to it so that she can enjoy it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)