November 20, 2009

Waterfall Paper Bag Album - Christmas

I love  searching YouTube for different types of paper bag albums. There are so may different ways to make them and I love seeing the different designs that people come up with. This album is made with only two bags. The first bag is folded so that there is a 1" gap between the front edges and the second bag folded so that there is a 3" gap between the front edges. The bag with the 1" gap is put inside the other bag. This creates the waterfall effect. 


I placed a grommet in the top left corner of the front of the album. I tied a small piece of ribbon through it and added a small charm, that I created with a Tim Holtz fragment and some paper. I attached it to the album with a jump ring and a safety pin. 



The first page has a "super mini", there are two pages that can be used for journaling or small photos.














Page two holds a large tag, inside the open end of the bag, that has decorative paper on one side and solid paper on the back for journaling.
Pages three and four.


Pages five and six. Page six holds the second large tag.
A view of the back
These mini albums are quick and easy and prefect for gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)