November 01, 2009

Paper Bag Album - Harley

This album was a gift for a friends husband. He owns a Harley. I didn't have any photos so I tried to keep it simple so that it would be easy for them to add them. 

Several years ago I made a clock and mini album for my uncle, who also has a Harley. Everything I used in this album was what I had left over from the things I had purchased at that time. The outside cover is a piece of diamond tin. I had just enough to make the cover and a small tag for inside the album.

  Pages one and two.
There are three large tags that are in the paper bag pockets.
Pages three and four and a tag.
Pages five and six and a tag. 

Pages seven and eight and tag.
Pages nine and ten and the tag.
Photo of tags.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)