November 02, 2009

Fall Mini Album #2

I made two fall mini albums this year. I made one for a friend and it was so cute that I had to make one for me too. :) I used Michael's Recollections fall paper pack and an envelope album.

The title is made with Doodle Bug rub-ons.
First two pages.
This is a close up of the smaller "mini" album and the small tag from the flap.
Close up of the flap. I cut out the pumpkin and place it on with pop dots.
Pages three and four.














This is a close up of the tags.









  Pages five and six.
  Pages seven and eight.
  The last two pages.
Close up of tags and inside view of flap.  The two small acorns and the leaf were cut out of another piece of paper and attached with pop dots.
I can't wait to fill it with photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)