July 21, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenege #34

This weeks Cricut Cardz Challenge was to create a card using a cake, cupcake, cookies, or candy using any cartridges, colors, and theme you'd like.  I was so excited when I just happened to find this cake on the Once Upon a Princess cart, while I was making  another card. I think it is sooo cute!
The card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". The pattern paper is from the  DCWV Nana's Kitchen paper stack. I also used solid DCWV card stock and glitter paper. The white card stock measures 1 1/8" and was punched with the Fiskars scallop boarder punch. The ribbon is 5/8" grosgrain from Michael's and the sentiment stamp is from the Lots of Pun stamp set.
The inside sentiment pieces measure 3 3/4 x 5, 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, and 2 3/4 x 4. The flower was cut from the Once Upon a Princess cart at 1".

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Scrap'n!
Ruthie :)