July 19, 2010

Pawsatively Purrfect!

Truthfully, I probably would have never even glanced at the Cricut Lite "Chore Chart" cartridge. I had no interest until a friend of mine bought it to make chore charts for her kids,  as soon as I saw the dog and cat, I feel in love. It's actually a really great cart, even if you never use the chore chart part. There are a TON of really great cuts, in fact I think I have used it more then my friend has! :) You can see the dog card that I made here.
The card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. The paper is from the DCWV Groovy paper stack and I also used Bazzil paper for the solid card stock. The cat and circle were cut from the Cricut Lite Chore Chart cart at 3 1/2". The rick rack piece was cut from the Songbird cart at 1".The silver brads are from Michael's and the sentiment stamp is from the Lots of Pun stamp set. 
The sentiment pieces on the inside of the card measure, 3 3/4" X 5" and 4 1/2" X 3 1/4".
The yarn cut is from the Create a critter cart, it was cut at 1".

I hope eveyone had a wonderful weekend!

Happy Scrap'n!
Ruthie :)

5 comments:

  1. How adorable! I love the cat on this cart, it's one of the reasons I bought it. (I have 4 cats!) Just found your blog and I love all of your cards. I especially like how you finish the insides of them, it really adds a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one too! i wish I could get some of the cricut lite carts. in canada. hopefully someday soon...

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply adore this card Ruthie!!!!! The patterned papers are perfect!!! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)